Coenzyme Q10 supports skin smoothness and helps the skin in fighting free radicals which accelerate the aging process.
B12 is important for the brain and nerves, and for the production of red blood cells and promotes neurons to function properly. B12 supports cellular function, promoting healthy skin. B12 deficiency is association with skin pigmentation issues
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate is the strongest type of dietary folate. It is the only form naturally found in our circulation.
Orthoplex White BioEnhanced Methyl-B is an Australian first activated B vitamin formulation containing both L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate and Folinic acid, and Methylcobalamin (B12) and Hydroxocobalamin (B12 form).
- Supports healthy nervous system function
- Contains Vitamin C, which may be involved in the normal stabilisation and protection of Folate from oxidation
- Contains nutrients that support healthy methylation
- Supports healthy DNA synthesis, methylation and cell division
- Contains Coenzyme Q10, which plays an essential role in the production of ATP and, therefore, the production of energy